Monday 23 January 2012

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No. It's a UFO.

Gary McDermott snapped the glowing red object, with bright flashing lights, after stopping his car to photograph a low-flying helicopter in Plymouth.

The disc-shaped UFO flashed across the sky - just as he was taking the picture - before it disappeared into the night at 9pm on Sunday.

Mr McDermott, who was working night shifts on the city's famous Royal Albert Bridge, said: "I just couldn't believe what I had just seen.





"It must have been a UFO - and I cannot believe I am saying that because I don't believe in them usually. I am always sceptical. But this was definitely not a normal aircraft. It was red, the shape they say UFO aircraft is, and had two bright lights coming out of it.
"It came into shot just as I took the picture - then as soon as I said to my mate 'look what I have just seen', it disappeared. Apparently there have been a few other similar sightings across Britain in recent weeks."
On January 6 two mysterious bright lights were spotted floating over Chatham in Kent. Less than a week later four similar lights were seen over Essex - but none were as clear as Gary's Devon snap.

Devon and Cornwall Police said they had not been informed of any reports of UFO sightings in the area.

Here at OTWD we are still a little unsure, however Mr McDermott has still provided a great news snippet.

No comments:

Post a Comment